How Can Swan Employment Law Help You?
SWAN EMPLOYMENT LAW takes on only a small number of cases, so that we can give each of our cases significant time, love, and attention.
Many of the employees we help find us because other lawyers have recommended us. Often, employees find us because multiple lawyers have recommended us. Our opponents – attorneys for employers – often recommend us to employees who need help.
- Discrimination – We fight for employees who are discriminated against because of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental disability or medical condition, veteran status, or age.
- Harassment – We advocate for employees who are harassed at work, including sexual harassment.
- Pregnancy and Family Discrimination – We represent employees who are demoted, fired, or treated unfairly at work because they are pregnant, or because they have kids.
- Retaliation and Whistleblowers – We fight for whistleblowers.
- Medical or Pregnancy Leaves – We advocate for employees who are mistreated by their employers for taking medical or pregnancy leave.
- Unemployment – We assist with unemployment applications, appeals and hearings.
- Employment Contracts and Severance Agreements – We review employment contracts and severance agreements.