How Can Swan Employment Law Help You?
SWAN EMPLOYMENT LAW helps employees who are harassed, or discriminated or retaliated against at work, or are not paid all of the money they have earned. We also review and negotiate employment contracts and severance agreements, and represent employees in unemployment hearings and appeals.
- Discrimination – We fight for employees who are discriminated against because of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental disability or medical condition, veteran status, or age.
- Harassment – We advocate for employees who are harassed at work, including sexual harassment.
- Pregnancy and Family Discrimination – We represent employees who are demoted, fired, or treated unfairly at work because they are pregnant, or because they have kids.
- Wage Theft – We help employees who are not paid overtime, earned commissions, or rest and/or meal periods.
- Retaliation and Whistleblowers – We fight for whistleblowers.
- Medical or Pregnancy Leaves – We advocate for employees who are mistreated by their employers for taking medical or pregnancy leave.
- Unemployment – We assist with unemployment applications, appeals and hearings.
- Employment Contracts and Severance Agreements – We review and negotiate employment contracts and severance agreements.